[Commpsych] Fw: Indigenous MH Workshop in Queensland May 25

Heather Gridley Heather.Gridley at vu.edu.au
Sun May 16 12:01:00 AWST 2021

Hi all

Please see the email below and attached flyer from Marguerite Lumsden in Queensland - good to be able to share details of a non-Victorian event for once 🙂

For more information, please phone Lumsden Psychology on 0427 647 847 or email reception at lumsdenpsychology.com.au

Best regards

Heather

Heather Gridley

Honorary Fellow

College of Health and Biomedicine

Victoria University

Melbourne, Australia

E: heather.gridley at vu.edu.au<mailto:heather.gridley at vu.edu.au>

Ph: +61 419113731

________________________________

Just wondering if you are able to share this with the group members. We are hosting this on 25th My 2021 at Highfields near Toowoomba QLD.

https://indigenous-mental-health.eventbrite.com.au<http://be.psychology.org.au/ls/click?upn=xftCvoRZRbcW1HUP8zfNNPWBdKBWUk5hlUe-2B79jmB2LpEDwkiCuHITlBfPX1tAvEj-2FR3AZhV97T6VkAu4gJcbA-3D-3DhWrx_LkNaGjuMCrzJijP9uh5w51wVkQcRLq1ZICyrjgtqsTtaAnsLXuS9D-2B5HAAphdSyoO8sWDF7dcX1Eb-2BtruKGlnS5YfSPdY3hMq5IYETN2mwqFBgqvto-2BiQVQAOxOUk1TuUS1gRSUdQyjavgBFdBpdPXXPo-2BwE6nN24qDTPU2TVOtVb8pmUMpMFA6sHzz8c7KGFsXBn-2F3FXCuUTuQvTv1OnpPhriPDisaO5y1aFllPI5U-3D>

Thanks so much.

In kindness,

(Ms) Marguerite Lumsden MAPS; M Psych (USQ); Grad Dip App Sc (USQ); B App Sc USQ);

Psychologist/Director

Shop 12, Cnr Spring & Ramsay Streets, Middle Ridge, TOOWOOMBA

Also consulting at: OAKEY & ROMA.

PO Box 464, HIGHFIELDS QLD 4352

Sent by APS - Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples and Psychology Interest Group - National