[Commpsych] Fw: CHANGE OF DATE of our upcoming social event TO Sunday 30 May 2-5pm Charles Weston Hotel (Brunswick)

Heather Gridley Heather.Gridley at vu.edu.au
Mon May 17 10:38:33 AWST 2021

Hello everyone

Just passing on this important message from the College of Community Psychologists about the upcoming catch-up gathering - we didn't want to distract the current Masters students from preparing for their exam the next day 😉

Please note that we have changed the date to the following Sunday - 30th May.

Same time, same place and same terrific people will be in attendance, and now it's an end-of-semester party! Details attached.

Join us for a drink, a chat, a catch up and some nibble food. All welcome.
Sunday 30th May 2-5pm Charles Weston Hotel (the pool room)
27 Weston St, Brunswick
Cost $10 per head for finger food (free to new 2021 cohort of Community Psychology students)

RSVP - monika.naslund at vu.edu.au (not essential, but helpful)

Look forward to receiving your RSVP in the coming days.

Kind regards,

Monika & the Victorian Community College mob

Heather Gridley

Honorary Fellow

College of Health and Biomedicine

Victoria University