[Commpsych] Review of the community psychology programme at Waikato

Brian Bishop B.Bishop at curtin.edu.au
Tue May 23 11:04:08 WST 2017

Neville

I would be glad to make a submission on the basis of having known about the program for many years, having been a fellow of SCRA and APS etc. I would be particularly supportive given your programs lone standing while programs across the ditch have faltered and died. If my input could be of value, could you send me details of the current program and current staff?

Brian