[Commpsych] FW: Seminar: Dis/humanism: Recapturing the human in inclusive education and dis/ability studies

Heather Gridley Heather.Gridley at vu.edu.au
Wed Jun 18 21:44:03 WST 2014

________________________________
From: Teah Farrugia
Sent: Monday, 26 May 2014 4:25 PM
To: Global Announcements; College of Arts (college.arts at groups.vu.edu.au)
Subject: [college.arts] Seminar: Dis/humanism: Recapturing the human in inclusive education and dis/ability studies

Professor Pat Drake, Dean, College of Education, Victoria University, invites you to the forthcoming Seminar

Dis/humanism: Recapturing the human in inclusive education and dis/ability studies

Presenters:
Dan Goodley
University of Sheffield, School of Education
Katherine Runswick Cole
Manchester Metropolitan University, Research Institute for Health and Social Change