[Commpsych] Room change for Prof McGarty's seminar today - now Room 16.104, Mt Lawley ECU

Anne Sibbel asibbel at westnet.com.au
Wed Mar 4 10:50:57 WST 2009

Dear Everyone

This evening's seminar will now be held in Room 16.104 in Building 16 at ECU's Mt Lawley Campus, not in Room 15.127 in Building 15 as advertised.

Building 16 is beside Building 15 so you can park in the same area. Please refer to the attached map of the Mt Lawley Campus.

Please contact me if you have any queries.

Light refreshments will be available from 6pm. I look forward to seeing you.

kind regards

Anne Sibbel