[Commpsych] TR : Recruiting a researcher for WMM

Heather Gridley Heather.Gridley at vu.edu.au
Fri Jun 20 04:22:51 WST 2008

________________________________

De: Sarah Pollock [mailto:spollock at WESLEY.org.au]
Date: jeu. 19/06/2008 3:00
Objet : Recruiting a researcher for WMM

Hi All

I'm in the exciting position of being able to employ a researcher to come and work with me at Wesley - it's a new, ongoing position to support our expanding research, policy and advocacy function.

I've attached the PD and job ad - can you please pass this on to anyone who may be interested - I'm looking for someone with some experience of undertaking research in an applied/organisational setting.

It's also on Seek and InfoExchange and will be in the Age this w/e.

Closing date 7th July.

You can refer people to me if they want to know more about the position.

Thanks

Sarah

Sarah Pollock

Research and Social Policy Advocate