[Commpsych] FW: [womenforwik] Making our futures

Dawn Darlaston-Jones ddarlaston-jones at nd.edu.au
Wed Feb 13 13:04:27 WST 2008

FYI

Dawn Darlaston-Jones, PhD
Lecturer
Behavioural Science
College of Arts & Sciences
University of Notre Dame
19 Mouat Street (PO Box 1225)
FREMANTLE
Western Australia WA 6160

Tel: +61 8 9433 0567
Fax: +61 8 9433 6073
e-mail ddarlaston-jones at nd.edu.au

CRICOS Code 01032F

IMPORTANT: This e-mail and any attachments may be confidential. If you are
not the intended recipient you should not disclose, copy, disseminate or
otherwise use the information contained in it. If you have received this
e-mail in error, please notify us immediately by return e-mail and delete or
destroy the document. Confidential and legal privilege are not waived or
lost by reason of mistaken delivery to you. The University of Notre Dame
Australia is not responsible for any changes made to a document other than
those made by the University. Before opening or using attachments please
check them for viruses and defects. Our liability is limited to re-supplying
any affected attachments.