[Commpsych] Fw: Here are two chances for you to shape the future of Australian Community Psychology - starting online tonight at 7.00 AEDT

Heather Gridley hmgridley50 at outlook.com
Thu Feb 29 13:47:00 AWST 2024

Hi folks - short notice for the first item here, but some of you might not have caught up with all the conversations around “What next for community psychology?”.

This evening's Zoom gathering is for anyone concerned about the future of Community Psychology in Australia - a number of working/action groups will be reporting on their progress.

The second gathering in a month's time is the AGM of the APS College of Community Psychologists - mainly for members, but fellow travellers welcome.

See youse soon!

Heather

Heather Gridley OAM FAPS

Community and Counselling Psychologist