[Commpsych] Fw: For Distribution to students-free training

Heather Gridley hmgridley50 at outlook.com
Mon Feb 26 12:35:54 AWST 2024

From: Catherine D’Arcy <CDarcy at whe.org.au>
Sent: Thursday, February 22, 2024 12:58 PM
Subject: For Distribution to students-free training

Please find below the information for the three upcoming free sessions of Introduction to Prevention of Violence Against Women training for tertiary students. I’ve also attached the flyer to this email.

It includes a blurb in case you or someone else wanted to share through a platform or listserv or needed a blurb to add to an email. We are happy to have students come in any context that works for your course or subject.

 We appreciate your help with promoting these sessions. If you have any questions please let me know.

Catherine

Details of each session (poster has details for all the sessions)

Tuesday 19 March 2024

12pm – 2pm

https://events.humanitix.com/introduction-to-the-prevention-of-violence-against-women-free-online-training-for-university-students

Tuesday 23 April 2024

12pm – 2pm

https://events.humanitix.com/introduction-to-the-prevention-of-violence-against-women-free-online-training-for-tertiary-students

Monday 17 June 2024

12pm – 2pm

https://events.humanitix.com/introduction-to-the-prevention-of-violence-against-women-free-online-training-for-tertiary-students-42hdscy2

Blurb:

Join Women’s Health East for this free online training session.

This session provides an introduction to the prevention of violence against women (PVAW) for university students.

We will deepen your understanding about violence against women, what drives it, and what we can do to prevent violence from occurring.

This training is designed for students studying social work, family violence, community services, health promotion, education, mental health, and other similar fields.

Catherine D’Arcy (She/Her) | Prevention of Violence Against Women manager

Work days: Monday to Thursday 9:30 am- 5:30 pm

cdarcy at whe.org.au<mailto:cdarcy at whe.org.au> 0404922100