[Commpsych] Apologies for the short notice but... important gathering online this evening 6.30-8 AEDT - What's next for Oz Comm Psych??

Heather Gridley hmgridley50 at outlook.com
Tue Nov 28 14:46:07 AWST 2023

Dear Community Psychology colleagues, students and fellow travellers...

Please join us tonight at 6.30pm AEDT to help form a new direction in the wake of the imminent closure of the Vic Uni Community Psychology program (the only one of its kind in Australia 🙁). What does this mean for the Comm Psych discipline, practice and most importantly, community itself?? Help shape our future.

Here’s the link
Join Zoom Meeting: https://psychology-au.zoom.us/j/81393320221...<https://psychology-au.zoom.us/j/81393320221?pwd=RlQ5VzNsQnJHYUxaR1ZSL2pRalFVQT09&fbclid=IwAR3INXTjwoNCvLqZwn_cTTeY7QM6FKF62A9ZUbKrrAbVdlz8hsF4o72IWDc>
Meeting ID: 813 9332 0221
Passcode: 369023

The session will not be recorded as we want to encourage free discussion about a painful topic. There will be other opportunities to continue this discussion later that will be recorded. We will compile a write-up of key issues, comments and suggestions for wider dissemination asap after tonight's gathering.

[May be an image of turtle and text that says 'Let's talk about how we remove Australian community psychology from the endangered species list. Join us on 28 2820236.30-8pm November 2023, 6.30-8pm AEDT Zoom Meeting ID: 813 9332 0221 Passcode: 369023'][May be an image of text that says 'Do the first steps to building a new style of community psychology start here? Join us to discuss 28 NOVEMBER 2023, 6.30-8PM 8PM AEDT ZOOM MEETING ID: 813 9332 0221 PASSCODE 369023']

See y'all very soon! BYO popcorn 🙂

Heather

Heather Gridley OAM FAPS

Community and Counselling Psychologist