[Commpsych] Fw: Aboriginal psychology in clinical practice - CPD webinar this Thurs 19 Jan 7-8.30pm AEDT

Heather Gridley Heather.Gridley at vu.edu.au
Sat Jan 14 10:45:35 AWST 2023

Actually there's another relevant CPD opportunity that I've booked in for, this one run by the APS Clinical College next Thursday evening - I stumbled on it but it looks like good value: APS Events: 23599 | APS (psychology.org.au)<https://psychology.org.au/event/23599> Aboriginal psychology in clinical practice
APS Events: 23599 | APS<https://psychology.org.au/event/23599>
APS Professional Development. The APS is committed to ongoing education and training for all psychologists and others to ensure the Australian community has access to a highly skilled workforce.
psychology.org.au

Heather Gridley OAM FAPS

Honorary Fellow

College of Health and Biomedicine