[Commpsych] Fw: Resolving Conflict Workshop is being rescheduled

Heather Gridley Heather.Gridley at vu.edu.au
Thu Oct 20 10:06:34 AWST 2022

Hello everyone

For those of you who were planning to register for this free Psychologists for Peace workshop on Conflict Resolution next Tuesday evening, please see below for the news that it has sadly had to be postponed until early next year.

We send our best wishes to Prof Eleanor Wertheim as she undertakes this difficult journey to Florida in the aftermath of Hurricane Ian.

Heather

Heather Gridley OAM FAPS

Honorary Fellow

College of Health and Biomedicine