[Commpsych] Fw: 11th Eccp2021 in Oslo Second Call for abstracts - due Feb 5

Heather Gridley Heather.Gridley at vu.edu.au
Thu Jan 21 11:23:59 AWST 2021

Well most of us wouldn't be able to travel to Oslo for this European Conference in Community Psychology
Oslo June 2-4, 2021<http://www.ecpa-online.com/the-11th-european-conference-on-community-psychology-abstractssubmission-deadline-warning/>
but the good news is that it's going digital so should be an excellent follow on from our very successful ICCP2020.

Abstracts are due in 2 weeks time - Friday 5 February.

Heather Gridley OAM FAPS

Honorary Fellow

College of Health and Biomedicine

Victoria University