[Commpsych] ICCP 2020 gets underway in just a few hours

Heather Gridley Heather.Gridley at vu.edu.au
Tue Nov 10 21:44:06 AWST 2020

Dear friends and colleagues

Many of you will know by now that the 8th International Conference in Community Psychology gets underway online tomorrow (today for some), 11 November and runs till Friday afternoon Australian Eastern Daylight Time (AEDT). The live program will run at 2 separate timeslots each day, early morning and evening Australian time so that people globally are able to join in some of the live sessions.

The program will run on a great platform that allow everyone to engage both live and with recordings. We have been able to incorporate Spanish translation for the main plenary sessions and some of the concurrent sessions. The details of the conference can be found here: https://www.vu.edu.au/iccp-2020<http://be.psychology.org.au/ls/click?upn=xftCvoRZRbcW1HUP8zfNNHAiUJYyCFDG7qwLEzKljTrBWkPFN98CkEdxf0RvEB8SvRh-_LkNaGjuMCrzJijP9uh5w51wVkQcRLq1ZICyrjgtqsTsMFFgDA9zee1G6zx8QJbGp0MkTvcJhRDyKpUoPsYmijYJAzDaP-2FpiVscDLVXoOvhfTTgcSz8oH29GZPHv6y8uHIFMFP7WDDwoqHR1bBTaDRWJCYVMTs8M1V8tuQKpARJvAATpJ-2FMcdX-2Fb2MdlA9gLt4QMt6vWb9a50o7MGTvt0ltllkGTAbimFCNJzWFZLSNI-3D>

I've also attached my own 'cheat sheet' that might help you navigate the program at a glance (ok, it takes more than one glance...). Not listed are the many individual posters and video presentations that will be accessible at any time during and for some time after the conference.

REGISTRATIONS HAVE EXCEEDED 300 BUT IT'S NOT TOO LATE TO REGISTER (and it's really really inexpensive)

A special networking session for Community College members and fellow travellers has been scheduled for tomorrow (Wednesday) at 1.30pm:

The Conference theme is Fostering and sustaining solidarities, and so there is a wide-ranging program that is strong on Indigenous, feminist and social justice issues within and beyond psychology.

We look forward to seeing you at the conference

Kind regards, and apologies for any cross-postings

Heather

Heather Gridley

Honorary Fellow

College of Health and Biomedicine