[Commpsych] Fw: Meet the Committee - APS Interest Group on Psychology and Homelessness

Heather Gridley Heather.Gridley at vu.edu.au
Tue Jul 30 09:52:11 AWST 2019

Great to see this new APS Interest Group up and running - well worth supporting initiatives like this that broaden the scope of all domains of psychological research and practice, and reflect a more socially conscious psychology.

Heather Gridley 0AM FAPS

Honorary Fellow

College of Health and Biomedicine

Victoria University