[Commpsych] It's not too late - surround yourself with Community psychologists this weekend

Heather Gridley Heather.Gridley at vu.edu.au
Sat Apr 27 16:54:41 AWST 2019

Dear All,

 What is the collective noun for a group of community psychologists?

A swarm? A buzz? A cooperative? A rally?  A mingle? An avalanche?

Anyway, whatever it is, here’s your chance to get amongst it this Sunday 2-5pm at our social event in our secret hideaway at the Grub (87 Moor St, Fitzroy) near the corner of Brunswick St, behind the Labour In Vain hotel.  Look for the caravan and then keep going to the sheltered part of the building.

See the attachment for more details.

I've heard a rumour that the newest cohort of Masters students will be coming en masse, keen to check out some live specimens in the real world. Better get along.

Cheers

Heather

Heather Gridley

Honorary Fellow