[Commpsych] Fwd: FW: New CFRE Consultant position

Tamara White tamarakwhite at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 00:18:33 AWST 2018

FYI New position for a consultant at the Centre for Family Research and
Evaluation (in Melbourne) that might suit a community psychologist.

Tamara White​
Senior Consultant ‑ Centre for Family Research and Evaluation
Pronouns:
she/her
Phone: 03 9663 6733

Hours:
Monday‑Wednesday

*Web: www.ds.org.au  * <http://www.ds.org.au/>

*www.stepfamily.org.au* <https://www.stepfamily.org/>

*Locate Us* <https://ds.org.au/#footer>
We acknowledge the traditional owners of the land where we work and
pay respects to elders past and present.
We are proud to support the "Racism: It Stops With Me" campaign.
This email message may contain confidential or legally privileged
information and is intended only for the use of the intended recipient(s).
Any unauthorised disclosure, dissemination, distribution, copying or the
taking of any action in reliance on the information herein is prohibited.
Emails are not secure and cannot be guaranteed to be error free as they can
be intercepted, amended, or contain viruses. Anyone who communicates with
us by email is deemed to have accepted these risks. Drummond Street
Services Inc is not responsible for errors or omissions in this message and
denies any responsibility for any damage arising from the use of email. Any
opinion and other statement contained in this message and any attachment
are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of
the organisation.