[Commpsych] FW: Women's Property Initiatives Film Night

Catherine DArcy Catherine.DArcy at each.com.au
Fri Feb 16 04:47:13 AWST 2018

Catherine DArcy
Senior Health Promotion Officer
Health Promotion

1063 Burwood Hwy | Ferntree Gully | Vic | 3156
t: (03) 9757 6261
e: Catherine.DArcy at each.com.au<mailto:Catherine.DArcy at each.com.au> | w: www.each.com.au<http://www.each.com.au>

[Each Logo]     [http://communications.each.com.au/emailsig/facebook.jpg] <http://www.facebook.com/eachsch>  [http://communications.each.com.au/emailsig/twitter.jpg] <http://twitter.com/eachsch>  [http://communications.each.com.au/emailsig/youtube.jpg] <https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4is-zQleGqhSeSG3O5M74w>  [http://communications.each.com.au/emailsig/vimeo.jpg] <http://vimeo.com/eachsch>
1300 00 EACH (1300 00 3224)
www.each.com.au<http://www.each.com.au> [health hope opportunity]
[http://www.each.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/flags.jpg]

EACH acknowledges that our work in the community takes place on the Traditional Lands of many Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples and therefore respectfully recognise their Elders, past and present, and the ongoing Custodianship of the Land and Water by all Members of these Communities.

[http://communications.each.com.au/emailsig/GLBTIQ.jpg]<http://www.glhv.org.au/>  [http://communications.each.com.au/emailsig/Diversity.jpg]    [http://communications.each.com.au/emailsig/Environment.jpg] <http://www.sustainability.vic.gov.au/www/html/1517-home-page.asp>
The information contained in this email message, including attachments, is confidential and may also be privileged and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete your copy and notify the sender immediately. EACH does not waive any legal privilege by sending it. The use, further dissemination or reproduction of this message is also strictly prohibited. We do not assure the security of information electronically transmitted and your communication with us through such means signifies your acceptance of any risk attaching thereto. Any statement contained herein is not to be construed as an offer to enter into any contractual obligation nor an acceptance of any offer. Thank you. All written content, images, documents and file attachments Copyright EACH. All Rights Reserved.