[Commpsych] Persecuted comrade

Paul Duckett paulduckett68 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 27 15:07:21 WST 2017

Dear all,
One of our comrades, Serdar Değirmencioğlu, a community psychologist from
Turkey is under persecution.

http://www.apa.org/monitor/2017//06/turkey-academia.aspx

Above is a link to a story telling some of what has happened to him -
though it is a story published in a professional psychology outlet (Monitor
on Psychology) and from where I am sitting I think the reported story has
lost focus on the full horror of the political situation .
Anyhow, it is still worth reading and drawing other colleagues attention to.
Please circulate this to places you think it might do most good.
Kind regards,
Paul