[Commpsych] FW: Industry Mentors Needed - First Step Mentoring Scheme

Lauren Breen Lauren.Breen at curtin.edu.au
Fri Sep 16 16:25:38 WST 2016

Hi everyone,

Curtin University has a mentoring program where students are mentored by professionals. Given the large cohort of psychology students, the university is looking for more people to act as mentors. Info is below and attached if anyone is interested in signing up - it doesn't look onerous and it is all done via email.

Kind regards,
Lauren

Lauren Breen
BSc(Hons), GradCertEd, PhD, MAPS, MCCOMP
Senior Lecturer | School of Psychology and Speech Pathology

Curtin University
Tel | +61 8 9266 7943
Fax | +61 8 9266 2464
Postal address | GPO Box U1987 Perth WA 6845

Email | Lauren.Breen at curtin.edu.au<mailto:Lauren.Breen at curtin.edu.au>
Web | http://oasisapps.curtin.edu.au/staff/profile/view/Lauren.Breen
Publications | http://espace.library.curtin.edu.au/view/person/Breen,_Lauren.html
Google scholar profile | https://scholar.google.com.au/citations?user=pPEcVCQAAAAJ&hl=en&oi=ao
ResearchGate profile | http://www.researchgate.net/profile/Lauren_Breen
Associate Editor, Death Studies | http://www.tandfonline.com/loi/udst20#.VtkOIdhf270
Facebook: www.facebook.com/CurtinPsychologyandSpeechResearch<http://www.facebook.com/CurtinPsychologyandSpeechResearch>
Twitter: https://twitter.com/PsychandSpeech

Curtin University is a trademark of Curtin University of Technology.
CRICOS Provider Code 00301J

Please consider participating in a survey on community attitudes to bereavement counselling https://curtin.au1.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_eLGpkaUROXQ2VYV