[Commpsych] Last tickets available!!! The Ubuntu Project Document - Film Screening for Psychology Week at Longplay, North Fitzroy - Tues 8 November, 7pm

Harriet Radermacher harrietrad at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 2 17:40:37 WST 2016

Hi all

Just a reminder to let me know if you want to come to the film screening at Longplay on Tuesday 8th November, 7pm (screening time) for Psychology Week.

All welcome, but only a few more tickets available. Don't miss out!

RSVP: Contact Harriet Radermacher (harrietrad at hotmail.com or SMS 0421 441 427) to grab a spot.

The Ubuntu Project is a celebration of our human-ness; a global exploration of people, stories and connection.

In 2013, Film makers Anna and Tom Davies set off on a round-the-world journey, meeting and connecting with different people from different backgrounds and collating their stories. Each person interviewed shared who they are, what they'd experienced, their ideas on love and freedom and lessons they've learnt.

The documentary is a compilation of these stories and insights. An opportunity to learn, appreciate, connect and care about people living in our global community.
The Ubuntu Project aims to promote a sense of unity and respect and highlight that, despite our differences, we are all part of the same human race. For more info: http://theubuntuproject.com.au/
[http://static1.squarespace.com/static/5629f8b3e4b0267a2f015024/t/57b3a9676a496332a18ff52d/1472035368557/?format=1000w]<http://theubuntuproject.com.au/>

The Ubuntu Project<http://theubuntuproject.com.au/>
theubuntuproject.com.au
The Ubuntu Project aims to provide a platform where human stories are shared, connections are discovered, and where we get to witness and experience the shared human ...

WHEN: Tuesday 8 November, 7pm
Light refreshments from 6.30 (drinks at bar prices)WHERE: Long Play Bar & Cinema, 318 St Georges Rd Nth Fitzroy http://www.longplay.net.au/
<http://www.longplay.net.au/>COST: $20 (students & concession $15)
The profits and any additional donations will go to one of the Ubuntu partners.
WHAT: This 97 minute documentary will be followed by a short facilitated discussion with a guest speaker about the value of connection for health and wellbeing.
Be one of the first to see this fantastic film, before it sets off on a festival tour.