[Commpsych] FW: Employment Opportunity Psychologist / Social Worker

Heather Gridley Heather.Gridley at vu.edu.au
Fri Jul 22 11:46:02 WST 2016

________________________________
From: Tymur Hussein [tymur.hussein at connections.org.au]
Sent: Friday, 22 July 2016 1:35 PM
To: Tymur Hussein
Subject: Employment Opportunity Psychologist / Social Worker

Hi there,

Please forward to your networks:

Rare opportunity to provide medium to longer-term counselling and therapy to children and families. Psychologist or Social Worker. Part-time ongoing. Based in Narre Warren.

Connections UnitingCare is a community organisation supporting over 2000 people every week. We work on family strengthening and early intervention services for people in need. We have a rewarding opportunity for a Psychologist or Clinical Social Worker to join our Clinical Services program, based at Narre Warren. We provide counselling, psychotherapy, assessment and consultancy to vulnerable children and adults in a trauma-informed practice model. Reporting to the Team Leader, Clinical Services South, this role is responsible for child, adult and family therapy, Out of Home Care consultancy services, supervision and support of students.

For more information please contact Karrin Fallon 9704 8377 or visit https://connections.mercury.com.au/

Regards,

Tymur Hussein
Practice Leader
Clinical Services
T 03 8792 8999
F 03 8792 8900
M 0422 006 931
tymur.hussein at connections.org.au
Mon, Wed, Thu & Fri
connections.org.au
[We support over 2000 people a week]<http://connections.org.au/>

We acknowledge that we meet and work on land for which the peoples of the Kulin Nations are the traditional owners and custodians.

Connections has zero tolerance towards child abuse and is committed to establishing and maintaining child safe and child friendly environments.

Connections UnitingCare aims to reduce our impact on the environment. Please consider the environment before you print this e-mail.

Disclaimer: This e-mail is private and is intended only for the addressee and any copy recipients. It may contain information which is legally privileged and confidential. If you are not an intended recipient, please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message and any attachments without retaining a copy. Any views or opinions expressed are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Connections UnitingCare.

This email, including any attachment, is intended solely for the use of the intended recipient. It is confidential and may contain personal information or be subject to legal professional privilege. If you are not the intended recipient any use, disclosure, reproduction or storage of it is unauthorised. If you have received this email in error, please advise the sender via return email and delete it from your system immediately. Victoria University does not warrant that this email is free from viruses or defects and accepts no liability for any damage caused by such viruses or defects.