[Commpsych] FW: Webinar Series 2015 - Register now for this excellent PD opportunity

Heather Gridley Heather.Gridley at vu.edu.au
Wed Feb 4 12:11:13 WST 2015

A number of you who work in the human services field will be interested in registering for this very timely professional development opportunity - Webinar series: Refugees & Asylum Seekers: Experiences, issues and interventions. The webinar series with the complete program is on the APS Events page and an outline of the program is attached to this email.To register for the event please follow the link:  https://events.psychology.org.au/ei/getdemo.ei?id=1601&s=_3W00Q5TI4<http://email.psychology.org.au/wf/click?upn=8Dq1LOZYCWFSUaMDBuQEVZ8lGW5exin3ZMO5ITa7LVU-2BG-2FtIvfq8tLzqq7gfubipyT4-2FWopVY2zKCzYKMyKrQOM-2FSnRTl8aVfSBLr1QHTkw-3D_qhAE8G-2BxQ9rc58ERKtC04aDOYOSJPptZ99S0SlShVBvh7taEa6jvHZmNwU-2BsdoWzmqZuIZTZPMgORaQiuSZX2-2FdQFdwaDdIxLbRWumUMd-2BOLTxTlX119ROFXm5Wy0Axhlfdzfw9Cr2FQe4BolIM05i0ioVeAFPcJ1Lb6-2BSAEQdUWMObEJwr6prWkoSKE6bMYoIneDPYFvj7ipbTMQkavEQ-3D-3D>

Heather Gridley

Honorary Fellow

College of Arts

Victoria University