[Commpsych] FW: Two PhD positions in Environmental Psychology University of Groningen

Heather Gridley Heather.Gridley at vu.edu.au
Tue Dec 22 10:05:04 WST 2015

From: IAAP Division 4 [mailto:noreply at iaapsy.org]
Sent: Tuesday, 22 December 2015 6:08 AM
To: Heather Gridley
Subject: Two PhD positions in Environmental Psychology University of Groningen

Dear Members of IAAP Division 4,

On behalf of Linda Steg, I would like to kindly ask you to help us profile two new PhD positions in the Environmental Psychology group at the University of Groningen, with the focus on public acceptability of energy sources, systems, and policies:

http://www.rug.nl/about-us/work-with-us/job-opportunities/overview?details=00347-02S0004S5P<http://iaapsy.org/iwebemail/ctl/emailtracking/mid/893?linkID=82&email=h.gridley@psychology.org.au&itemid=30456>

We would be grateful if you could forward the advertisement within your relevant networks.

Thank you very much in advance!

Kind regards,

Goda Perlaviciute

This email, including any attachment, is intended solely for the use of the intended recipient. It is confidential and may contain personal information or be subject to legal professional privilege. If you are not the intended recipient any use, disclosure, reproduction or storage of it is unauthorised. If you have received this email in error, please advise the sender via return email and delete it from your system immediately. Victoria University does not warrant that this email is free from viruses or defects and accepts no liability for any damage caused by such viruses or defects.