[Commpsych] FW: CCOM National: Nominations close tomorrow

Heather Gridley Heather.Gridley at vu.edu.au
Mon Aug 31 22:31:13 WST 2015

Just a reminder for anyone who is eligible to stand for the committee of the APS College of Community Psychologists that today is the last day to nominate - see prompt below.

Only two office-bearer positions need to be filled this time around, and once elected, they can be allocated within the committee to a specific position - see details on the nomination form - link below. If you don't have time to complete the background information, you can probably lodge the basic details and add the rest after the deadline. And if you don't know or can't contact two College members in time to support your nomination, let me know and I can rustle them up at short notice any time up to 4pm :)

Always great to have some fresh faces (and new ideas).

Heather

Heather Gridley

Honorary Fellow

College of Arts