[Commpsych] Reminder call for papers - Special Issue on Work, Community and Citizenship

Lauren Breen Lauren.Breen at curtin.edu.au
Tue Sep 10 09:34:36 WST 2013

*** Apologies for cross-postings***

Call for papers
THE AUSTRALIAN COMMUNITY PSYCHOLOGIST, Vol.26, Issue 1.
Special Issue on Work, Community and Citizenship
Editors: Charlotte Brownlow (University of Southern Queensland, Australia) Hanna Bertilsdotter
Rosqvist (University of Umeå, Sweden) & Lindsay O’Dell (The Open University, UK)

The first issue of 2014 will be a special issue devoted to discussions of work, community and citizenship, considering the importance of work for both community engagement and the crafting of individual identities. Contributions by community activists as well as academics and researchers are invited. Contributions which draw on theoretical frameworks relating to critical and community psychology are especially welcome; however we have an inclusive perspective.

We are seeking an examination of the concepts of work, community and citizenship within a global perspective, hence we welcome international contributions, particularly those that articulate with a critical engagement with globalisation. Submission of papers should be electronically as an email attachment in Microsoft Word. Please refer to the Australian Community Psychologist guide for detailed information on the preparation, submission and publication of manuscripts: http://www.groups.psychology.org.au/Assets/Files/Preparation_of_manuscripts.pdf

The deadline for submissions is Friday 10th January 2014. It is anticipated the issue will be published in May 2014.

Early discussion of possible contributions is encouraged by emailing one of the guest editors:
Charlotte Brownlow, charlotte.brownlow at usq.edu.au<mailto:charlotte.brownlow at usq.edu.au>, University of Southern Queensland, Toowoomba, Queensland 4352, Australia, (07) 4631 2982
Hanna Bertilsdotter Rosqvist, hanna.bertilsdotter at umu.se<mailto:hanna.bertilsdotter at umu.se>, Umeå university, S-901 87 Umeå, Sweden, +46-(0)703536899
Lindsay O’Dell, lindsay.odell at open.ac.uk<mailto:lindsay.odell at open.ac.uk>, Open University, Milton Keynes, UK. MK6 7AA

Kind regards,
Lauren

Dr Lauren Breen
ARC Discovery Early Career Researcher and Senior Lecturer | Undergraduate Psychology
School of Psychology and Speech Pathology | Faculty of Health Sciences

Curtin University
Tel | +61 8 9266 7943
Fax | +61 8 9266 2464
Postal address | GPO Box U1987 Perth WA 6845

Email | lauren.breen at curtin.edu.au<mailto:lauren.breen at curtin.edu.au>
Web | http://psych.curtin.edu.au/about/staff_new.cfm/Lauren.Breen

Curtin University is a trademark of Curtin University of Technology.
CRICOS Provider Code 00301J (WA), 02637B (NSW)