[Commpsych] FW: Advertising for a team leader position in Family Life SHINE - Frankston area

Heather Gridley Heather.Gridley at vu.edu.au
Tue Oct 22 09:28:34 WST 2013

This team leader position in Frankston looks interesting if you want to pass it on to anyone suitable - I like the description of the SHINE team as 'a mixture of mainly Family Therapists, psychologists, and social worker types who have also had recent excellent training in Narrative'.

Heather Gridley

Honorary Fellow

College of Arts

Victoria University