[Commpsych] FW: AR at Cafe and SPIRAL Action Research network -- upcoming meeting, events and information

Heather Gridley Heather.Gridley at vu.edu.au
Wed Sep 12 20:33:28 WST 2012

The two-day course listed in this bulletin could be very useful to community psychologists keen to brush up on community development skills - I like the title anyway!

* 2-day course on Community Development -- Help! I've got CD in my PD, Thursday 18 and Monday 22 October 2012.  Further details available at: http://cd.borderlands.org.au/?page_id=128