[Commpsych] FW: Everything you ever wanted to know about Child Abuse but were Afraid to Ask

Lauren Breen Lauren.Breen at curtin.edu.au
Wed Nov 7 14:05:59 WST 2012

For people in the Perth/Freo area....

Kind regards,
Lauren

From: Dawn Darlaston-Jones [mailto:dawn.darlaston-jones at nd.edu.au]
Sent: Wednesday, 7 November 2012 11:18 AM
To: Lauren Breen; Ken ROBINSON; Anne Sibbel (asibbel at bigpond.com); Sharon McCarthy; Robbie Busch; Diane Broderick (d_broderick at westnet.com.au)
Subject: FW: Everything you ever wanted to know about Child Abuse but were Afraid to Ask

Hi Everyone
This PD event might be of interest. Please forward through your networks, but note that places are limited so bookings are essential
Dawn

Associate Professor Dawn Darlaston-Jones, PhD MAPS
Co-ordinator, Behavioural Science
Honours Co-ordinator
School of Arts & Sciences
University of Notre Dame
19 Mouat Street (PO Box 1225)
FREMANTLE
Western Australia WA 6959

Tel: +61 8 9433 0124
e-mail dawn.darlaston-jones at nd.edu.au<mailto:ddarlaston-jones at nd.edu.au>

CRICOS Code 01032F

*         Modern education is premised strongly on materialistic values. It is vital that when educating our children's brains that we do not neglect to educate their hearts, a key element of which has to be the nurturing of our compassionate nature. His Holiness the Dalai Lama

[http://www.swan.wa.gov.au/files/989f4903-2fa3-4415-b11a-9eb600e8b9ba/EnvironmentalMessage.gif]

[http://public.nd.edu.au/images/advert-20120906.png]<http://www.nd.edu.au/five_star_rating/5-star-promo>