[Commpsych] book for review

Lauren Breen Lauren.Breen at curtin.edu.au
Mon Mar 12 15:18:48 WST 2012

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for someone to review the following book for The Australian Community Psychologist. Please let me know if you are interested (you get to keep the book).

Stratton, J. (2011).  Uncertain lives: Culture, race and neoliberalism in Australia.  Newcastle: Cambridge Scholars.

A sample of the book is available at http://www.c-s-p.org/flyers/978-1-4438-3301-1-sample.pdf

Kind regards,
Lauren
(Editor, The Australian Community Psychologist)

Dr Lauren Breen
Lecturer | Undergraduate Psychology
School of Psychology and Speech Pathology | Faculty of Health Sciences

Curtin University
Tel | +61 8 9266 7943
Fax | +61 8 9266 2464
Postal address | GPO Box U1987 Perth WA 6845

Email | lauren.breen at curtin.edu.au<mailto:lauren.breen at curtin.edu.au>
Web | http://curtin.edu.au<http://curtin.edu.au/>

Curtin University is a trademark of Curtin University of Technology.
CRICOS Provider Code 00301J (WA), 02637B (NSW)