[Commpsych] FW: VFST Oration - Regional Challenges in Refugee Protection: A UNHCR Reflection Thurs 14 June

Heather Gridley Heather.Gridley at vu.edu.au
Wed Jun 6 19:18:20 WST 2012

FOUNDATION HOUSE - The Victorian Foundation for Survivors of Torture

 invites you to our 2012 oration

"Regional Challenges in Refugee Protection: A UNHCR Reflection"

This year we are fortunate to have as our very special guest

Mr Richard Towle

Regional Representative for Australia, NZ, PNG and the Pacific

The United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR)

WHEN Thursday 14th June 2012

TIME 6.00pm for a 6.15pm start

WHERE Foundation House, 6 Gardiner Street, Brunswick 3056

RSVP by Friday 8th June 2012 to Siobhan O'Mara at omaras at foundationhouse.org.au or on (03) 9389 8923
Light refreshments will be provided

Heather Gridley
Honorary Fellow
School of Social Sciences and Psychology
Victoria University
PO Box 14428
Melbourne VIC 8001
Australia