[Commpsych] 6iccp in Oz in 2016 / stronger representation

Paul Duckett paulduckett68 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 13:50:38 WST 2012

Great idea Linda,
Dear all,
I've set up a wiki site for the 6iccp bid. This could be a good way to
start us off.
Here is the wiki page:

http://6iccpdownunder.wikispaces.com/

You have to register with wiki and then request to join the
6iccpdownunder wiki site to edit the pages. Once you have registered and
requested to join, I will open the site to you and then you can put your
name down on the organising committee page and add/edit content on the
site. Once we have a few names on the organising committee we can go on
to decide which members we all feel would be best placed to co-convene
the group and for how long etc.

I'll post this message to Commpsych at lists.curtin.edu.au too. Perhaps we
should start using the list for discussion to avoid people accidentally
dropping off this particular distribution list....

Paul Duckett
School of Social Science and Psychology
St Albans Campus
Victoria University