[Commpsych] Public Interest Highlights at the APS Annual Conference, 4-8 October 2011 National Convention Centre Canberra

Emma Sampson E.Sampson at psychology.org.au
Fri Sep 23 13:38:44 WST 2011

Hi all,

Please find attached the Public Interest/Community Psych highlights at this year's APS Annual Conference.

We hope to organise a time for lunch too, so give myself (0408 567 957) or Heather (0419113731) a call to get details once we have confirmed a day/time.

The conference networking dinner will also be an opportunity to catch up too (Tuesday evening).

Hope to see some of you there,

Emma

Emma Sampson | Public Interest
The Australian Psychological Society Limited
Level 11, 257 Collins Street Melbourne VIC 3000
PO Box 38, Flinders Lane VIC 8009
03 8662 6624 (Tuesdays & Fridays)
Email: e.sampson at psychology.org.au<mailto:e.sampson at psychology.org.au>
www.psychology.org.au<http://www.psychology.org.au/>