[Commpsych] FW: Call for Expressions of Interest - new position with Healthy Roads, Public Health Advocacy Institute

Lauren Breen Lauren.Breen at curtin.edu.au
Fri Sep 9 10:05:55 WST 2011

A part-time (0.4FTE) job opportunity below and attached for anyone
interested in public health advocacy for young people in WA.

Kind regards,

Lauren

Dr Lauren Breen
Lecturer | Undergraduate Psychology
School of Psychology and Speech Pathology | Faculty of Health Sciences

Curtin University
Tel | +61 8 9266 7943
Fax | +61 8 9266 2464
Postal address | GPO Box U1987 Perth WA 6845

Email | lauren.breen at curtin.edu.au
Web | http://curtin.edu.au <http://curtin.edu.au/>

Curtin University is a trademark of Curtin University of Technology.
CRICOS Provider Code 00301J (WA), 02637B (NSW)