[Commpsych] FW: THURSDAY, 8TH SEPTEMBER, MIDDAY, WA STATE PARLIAMENT, MIDDAY - RALLY FOR JUSTICE FOR OUR HOMELESS - "We will not be moved on".

Lauren Breen Lauren.Breen at curtin.edu.au
Tue Sep 6 14:34:22 WST 2011

Kind regards,
Lauren

Dr Lauren Breen
Lecturer | Undergraduate Psychology | School of Psychology and Speech Pathology | Faculty of Health Sciences

Curtin University
Tel | +61 8 9266 7943
Fax | +61 8 9266 2464
Postal address | GPO Box U1987 Perth WA 6845
Email | lauren.breen at curtin.edu.au
Web | http://curtin.edu.au <https://email.curtin.edu.au/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://curtin.edu.au/>

Curtin University is a trademark of Curtin University of Technology.
CRICOS Provider Code 00301J (WA), 02637B (NSW)