[Commpsych] FW: Weenthunga film night “Our Generation” at the Westgarth Cinema on Thurs 26th May

Heather Gridley Heather.Gridley at vu.edu.au
Sun May 22 10:04:58 WST 2011

Hi everyone (and apologies for cross-postings)

 – a screening of the film “Our Generation” at the Westgarth Cinemas on Thurs 26th May (Sorry Day).

Although Sorry Day is really about the Stolen Generations and not the NT Intervention, it still seems timely to be viewing this film, which raises all sorts of challenges around colonisation, vested interests and and where indigenous and non-Indigenous Australians need to be directing our energies.

Bookings are essential - to purchase tickets email lin at weenthunga.com.au<mailto:lin at weenthunga.com.au> – before 3rd May (oops - I hope that's not a literal deadline! Better do it now)

Heather