[Commpsych] FW: Gambling reform petition

Heather Gridley Heather.Gridley at vu.edu.au
Mon Feb 14 16:00:34 WST 2011

Dear all

This petition was passed on to me by a  social worker with many years experience working with people with gambling problems, and raising community awareness of gambling, especially poker machine gambling, as a public health issue.  She is completing her PhD on gambling as a public health issue.

I think it's worth signing. Aplogies for any cross-postings.

Heather