[Commpsych] Postdoc

Adrian Fisher Adrian.Fisher at vu.edu.au
Thu Jul 29 11:17:47 WST 2010

Hi All

We are advertising a postdoctoral fellow position at the moment. The
person is to work with me and others on a grant to look at consumers'
perceptions and responses to desalination plants and desalinated water.
Funded by a grant from the National Centre for Excellence in
Desalination.

This is an 18-month, Level B position. It is based at our St Albans
campus in outer Melbourne. Part of the person's time will be spent at
Deakin in Geelong, and some at Murdoch in Rockingham. Considerable
travel within Victoria will be required.

Looking for someone with very good stats (lots of data to analyse and
model), plus some facility with qualitative methods.

Applications close 13 August, commencement date as soon as possible

Cheers...adrian

Adrian Fisher PhD

Associate Professor

Head, Psychology Discipline

School of Social Sciences and Psychology

St Albans Campus

Victoria University

PO Box 14428

Melbourne VIC 8001

Telephone:  +613-9919-2335

Fax:           +613-9919-2218

Mobile:         0401-673-374

Web:           www.staff.vu.edu.au/commpsych

This email, including any attachment, is intended solely for the use of the intended recipient. It is confidential and may contain personal information or be subject to legal professional privilege. If you are not the intended recipient any use, disclosure, reproduction or storage of it is unauthorised. If you have received this email in error, please advise the sender via return email and delete it from your system immediately. Victoria University does not warrant that this email is free from viruses or defects and accepts no liability for any damage caused by such viruses or defects.