[Commpsych] FW: funding possibility for community / critical psychology PhD supervision

Lauren BREEN l.breen at ecu.edu.au
Fri Feb 12 11:33:58 WST 2010

FYI
________________________________
Charles Sturt University NSW has received additional funding for Australian Postgraduate Awards and wishes to attract applicants for about ten of these scholarships for the mid-year intake.  They will be available CSU wide and competition may be intense but I would really like  to encourage people interested in community / critical psychology PhD supervision to apply. CSU now has Ben Bradley, Brona Nic Giolla Easpaig and Rachael Fox as well as me, David Fryer, working within critical frames of reference and we are getting near the point of having critical mass for collective process.
‘Australian Postgraduate Awards’ are only open to Australian citizens, New Zealand citizens and holders of permanent visas who have a Bachelor Degree with First Class Honours (or an equivalent). Full time study is normally required but exceptions can be made in exceptional circumstances. See:
 http://www.goingtouni.gov.au/Main/FeesLoansAndScholarships/Postgraduate/Scholarships/AustralianPostgraduateAwards/EligibilityRequirements.htm
Please get in touch with me for an informal blether if you are interested

David (Fryer)
dafryer at csu.edu.au

This e-mail is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient you must not disclose or use the information contained within. If you have received it in error please return it to the sender via reply e-mail and delete any record of it from your system. The information contained within is not the opinion of Edith Cowan University in general and the University accepts no liability for the accuracy of the information provided.

CRICOS IPC 00279B