[Commpsych] FW: You're invited to a Refugee Forum in Melbourne Ports (Wed 11 August 2010, 7.15pm)

Heather Gridley Heather.Gridley at vu.edu.au
Tue Aug 10 16:45:43 WST 2010

Dear Friends,

	Please find attached your invitation to attend a (free) Refugee Forum
	the Port Phillip Greens are organising in the electorate of Melbourne
	Ports on the evening of Wednesday 11th August at The Local Taphouse,
	184 Carlisle Street, St. Kilda East.

	We have been fortunate to secure some wonderful guest speakers and an
	excellent venue for a friendly, intellectual discussion over dinner
	and/or drinks. We are keen to listen to audience views on refugee and
	asylum seeker policies, and to answer any questions about our own
	Greens' policy.

	We warmly encourage you to attend, and would really appreciate it if
	you could also share this invitation with others who have a mutual
	interest in protecting human rights.

	If you (and others) can come, please RSVP as soon as possible to
	AsylumForum2010 at gmail.com, to reserve your place. We need to give
	rough numbers of intended 'diners' to our venue, by Friday 6th August,
	so that they can roster on sufficient staff.

	All details are on the attached flyer.

	  Look forward to seeing you there,

	  Sincere regards,

	  Sue Plowright
	  Greens Candidate for Melbourne Ports
	  Mobile: 0413 085 736
	  http://greens.org.au/melbourneports
	  <http://greens.org.au/melbourneports>
	  Facebook: Sue-Plowright-Greens-candidate-for-Melbourne-Ports
	  <http://www.facebook.com/SuePlowrightForMelbournePorts?ref=mf>

This email, including any attachment, is intended solely for the use of the intended recipient. It is confidential and may contain personal information or be subject to legal professional privilege. If you are not the intended recipient any use, disclosure, reproduction or storage of it is unauthorised. If you have received this email in error, please advise the sender via return email and delete it from your system immediately. Victoria University does not warrant that this email is free from viruses or defects and accepts no liability for any damage caused by such viruses or defects.