[Commpsych] Publication of Australian Community Psychologist Vol 21(1)

Amiee-Jade Pember amiee-jade at westnet.com.au
Fri Jun 19 18:33:29 WST 2009

Hi Heather,

Thanks for the lovely feedback! I am really proud of the issue, and glad to know that others are enjoying the end result!

I would also like to say thanks to Lauren for all her assistance throughout the editorial process, and to Anne for doing all the formatting. It was great knowing I had such fabulous support in these two wonderful community psych's!

Kind regards

AJ