[Commpsych] Workshop on developmental implications of people movement in Asia-Pacific rgion

Ann Sanson annvs at unimelb.edu.au
Mon Feb 16 14:35:55 WST 2009

Dear all,

Please find attached a flier for a workshop in early July in Adelaide. You'll find details by clicking on the url.

I'll welcome ideas for keynotes as well as submissions for attendance and participation!

Cheers,

Ann

Professor Ann Sanson│Network Coordinator
ARACY ARC/NHMRC Research Network

Office address:

Department of Paediatrics

University of Melbourne
Royal Children's Hospital
Flemington Road, Parkville 3052

Phone: +61 3 9345 4517│ Fax: +61 3 9345 6667│

Email: annvs at unimelb.edu.au <mailto:annvs at unimelb.edu.au>   │Web: www.aracy.org.au <http://www.aracy.org.au/>

ARACY aims to improve the wellbeing of children and young people through the promotion of collaboration and evidence-based action.

This e-mail is for the use of the intended recipient(s) only.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and then delete it.  If you are not the intended recipient, you must not use, disclose or distribute this e-mail without the author's prior permission.

Please consider our environment before printing this email.