[Commpsych] FW: Employment Opportunity

Heather Gridley Heather.Gridley at vu.edu.au
Wed Feb 4 16:13:17 WST 2009

Just forwarding a job opportunity (below) , pass on if relevant or if any of you are still on the compsych. List (I have not been successful yet of getting back on), you are welcome to put it on that.

Catherine D'Arcy

Health Promotion Worker

Knox Community Health Service

9757 6261; email: catherine.darcy at kchs.org.au

1063 Burwood Hwy, Ferntree Gully 3156

P  Please consider the environment before printing this email

check out our Blog at:

 http://motherslivingwellproject.blogspot.com/