[Commpsych] Society of Australasian Social Psychologists conference in Melbourne this year

Lucy Zinkiewicz lucy.zinkiewicz at deakin.edu.au
Wed Feb 4 10:18:54 WST 2009

In case some of you are interested... symposia that are being proposed that I know of include ones on environmental activism and intergroup contact. Postgrad students are especially welcome - usually at least a third of the conference delegates are postgrads!

cheers
Lucy Zinkiewicz
School of Psychology, Deakin University, and member of the SASP2009 organising committee.