[Commpsych] FW: Invitation to submit manuscripts to Indonesian Psychological Journal Anima

Heather Gridley Heather.Gridley at vu.edu.au
Thu Oct 9 10:13:30 WST 2008

Hello again (Selamat pagi!)

I've been asked to forward this invitation 'to colleagues and smart students' to consider submitting papers to the Indonesian Psychological Journal Anima. Submission details are attached. I think manuscripts can be in Bahasa Indonesia or English.

Heather Gridley
School of Psychology
Footscray Park Campus
Victoria University
PO Box 14428
Melbourne
VIC 8001
Australia
TEL +61 3 9919 5224
FAX +61 3 9919 4324
MOBILE: 0419 113 731
Email: heather.gridley at vu.edu.au

 Our quarterly jounal (Anima Indonesian Psychological Journal) is the only