[Commpsych] FW: 2008 'Psychology and Indigenous Australians' conference program and registration form

Heather Gridley Heather.Gridley at vu.edu.au
Thu May 22 12:26:12 WST 2008

________________________________

From: Lisa Hodgson [mailto:Lisa.Hodgson at unisa.edu.au]
Sent: Thu 22/05/2008 1:57 PM
Subject: 2008 'Psychology and Indigenous Australians' conference program and registration form

Dear colleagues,

On behalf of the organising committee, I am proud to send you the brochure and registration form for the Psychology and Indigenous Australians conference to be held in Adelaide on July 14th and 15th. Apologies if you receive this more than once. Please distribute to whomever you think may be interested.

We are also conducting an APS workshop following the conference on July 16-17th in Adelaide titled 'Working with Indigenous Australians: Essential Foundations of Cultural Competence'. This workshop is being administered by the Australian Psychological Society. Preliminary information is attached. If you are interested in attending, please email Lisa to be put on the list, and I will forward the link to the registration site once that is finalised.

We look forward to meeting many of you at the conference and the workshop.

Yours Truly

Rob Ranzijn (convenor)

On behalf of Lisa Hodgson, Keith McConnochie, Wendy Nolan, Gary Passmore and Wendy Spurrier