[Commpsych] FW: Free Energy Saving Light Globes!

Dawn Darlaston-Jones ddarlaston-jones at nd.edu.au
Fri Jun 20 08:53:08 WST 2008

Colleagues

I know this is not the usual style of post to the list so for those I am
about to offend I apologise in advance.

Global warming and environmental degradation are important issues for
community psychology and from this perspective (as well as the current
energy crisis affecting WA) I encourage you to access the website below to
look at a range of actions we might all take to alleviate the effects of
human impact on the planet

Dawn

Dawn Darlaston-Jones, PhD

Lecturer, Behavioural Science

School of Arts & Sciences

University of Notre Dame

19 Mouat Street (PO Box 1225)

FREMANTLE

Western Australia WA 6160

Tel: +61 8 9433 0567

Fax: +61 8 9433 6073

e-mail  <mailto:ddarlaston-jones at nd.edu.au> ddarlaston-jones at nd.edu.au

CRICOS Code 01032F

IMPORTANT: This e-mail and any attachments may be confidential. If you are
not the intended recipient you should not disclose, copy, disseminate or
otherwise use the information contained in it. If you have received this
e-mail in error, please notify us immediately by return e-mail and delete or
destroy the document. Confidential and legal privilege are not waived or
lost by reason of mistaken delivery to you. The University of Notre Dame
Australia is not responsible for any changes made to a document other than
those made by the University. Before opening or using attachments please
check them for viruses and defects. Our liability is limited to re-supplying
any affected attachments.

  _____