[Commpsych] Two PhD Scholarships

Bernard Guerin Bernard.Guerin at unisa.edu.au
Thu Jul 31 11:41:15 WST 2008

UniSA and SA Health have two PhD Scholarships to work with a team developing innovative ways of caring for chronic illnesses.

I would be very grateful if you could pass this advert onto suitable people for 2 PhD scholarships in this area.  One will work with Indigenous communities and one with CALD communities.  For the first, preference might be given to a qualified Indigenous candidate but this is not necessary.  After acceptance of an offer we will consult and find second supervisors who are most suitable to the candidates, these areas and the communities.

Closes 15th August

Apologies for cross referencing.

Bernard Guerin

 Professor of Psychology