[Commpsych] Racial Discrimination Act in the Northern Territory

Nathan Harris nathan.harris at anu.edu.au
Fri Jul 18 13:46:47 WST 2008

Hi

I wanted to alert everyone to a petition that is being put forward to
the senate by a community group asking that the Racial Discrimination
Act be reinstated in the Northern Territory.

The petition, and more information, can be found at: http://
www.gopetition.com.au/online/20268.html

I would encourage people to forward this petition onto their networks.

cheers,

Nathan

Nathan Harris
Regulatory Institutions Network (RegNet)
Australian National University

HC Coombs Extension
Australian National University
Australian Capital Territory, 0200