[Commpsych] call for submissions - AJCP

Heather Gridley Heather.Gridley at vu.edu.au
Thu Jan 24 09:18:12 WST 2008

Just received this prompt via NZ about the forthcoming special issue of the American Journal of Community Psychology on Cultural-Community Psychology. I agree with Rose (and the editors) that it would be great to get some articles from Australia and New Zealand published here.

Heather Gridley
School of Psychology
Footscray Park Campus
Victoria University